I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, January 1, 2010

sorry with you

Haha, sorry erh sor lou, this time is my third time ffk liao, but i know that you wouldn't annoy me! coz you haven 'tam' me back. haha, enjoy your festival night, vicky staying at home sleep coz outside raining heavily! I miss you so, meet again,okay?! Big boy dont angry ahh! sor lou in mine heart~ wuwuwuw

Xing Gor, hahaha, sorry for you again, first time date me i ffk you liao. haha, nevermind, meet again! sorry!

Finally, all the pictures i was get it, but wait my time and upload, but not right now! as soon as possible! recently will be busy! busy my dream and kao zai!xD!

I busy just now, if not i can type in da early and sleep. Meanwhile,I typing keyboard and chat with him, Vance, my ear is holding handset with him, xing and my another hand is typing msg with him, clement lou por! walao, what's my bussiness? until now, my credit is running low!

Saving money for Dunhill Menthol. haha, sor lou is stop-cig, i rugi liao, no ppl same favourite with me, luckly he not stop of alcohol, if not i double rugi! hahaha

Right now, doube v is chatting the chapter, i'm not bored and i so enjoyable the topic. First time chat with a open guy! he is kind of sociable! you so honest and i'm too! open mind right? thanks for your teaching! love you man?! damn honest! blekk...

No comments:

Post a Comment