I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday and tuesday

Yesterday night was having my dinner with sor lou.He is damn kind and treat me ate an enrich dinner, zouk, the garden! hehe.....Thanks him, night, movie with him. Woo hoo!
His dessert
my beverages
Zouk.
My dinner!
(with the stupid get a lot fun at last night even i so tired)

I just arrive home, perhaps 12something, take a bath and update my blog!
I was went out with gin, doris and bryan! hehe!
(bryan bought large d.menthol for me, hehe!)
yam cha with them at salak selatan!
Gin fetch me ''fong gong''. damn good! thank's you gin><
(loveship is mine and another is gin)
my souvenir, bought from penang by clement,
is kinda nice and creative! i so prefer!
Later i need wake up in the early, alomost 5.30am i need prepare my stuff and dress up going to work. Today have fair, i damn tiring for my work even work is so happy! Thanks Gin again, later he'll come and fetch me work. My super VIP~

Wednesday, that's means tonight, quattro!

No comments:

Post a Comment