I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Running LOW

Huh. I'm backrup right now,
money is running damn low,
what happen ahh?
couple day's shopping, my money is fly away!
i just bought few stuff.
Heart pain? i won't lah! ''dai fong''

SEI, i just leave RM70+ only oh!
how could i using on this few days?
no eat no drink no entertainment?
hahaha, maybe lah!
i think i'll call my mum sponsor some for me,
but she just atm for me just now,
haiz, less pavilion, mak mak dang enough LOL...
i damn dying for the shoes erh.........!sigh!

And lastly too, i gonna save money goKS with sor lou!
huhuhu, and tommorow, out with them,
go where search money leh? i think sky juices enough,
but, the feeling some weird ahh!Awkward!

Funds,
anyone borrow me?
maybe i'll rob from bank! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment