I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, January 9, 2010

♥Saturday

(sor po face, but it's my passion post!><,new hair style!)

Quite boring, i hatred saturday!
damn damn damn!
Just now so sleepy, after kopi o so awake,
mahai, this time i die LOL!
(my cousin overnight at my house tonight, i detest share my warm bed with other!)
(i need double warm places let me lyin' down! greedy><)


Going out tommorow, with my dearest,she.
Actually i've a lot dearest, but just with her,the one!!
Emmz, need suprise for someone! haiz, grasping my head and thought some idea!
This my passion giving people's suprise,
but i more passion people's give me suprise! INDEED.
That's why, i need suprise! haha....some difficult people's will give it!
Sigh, dream as deep as i can!

Sleep in da early? haiz, i scare fall asleep even i so tiring.

MALAO...i forgot it approved sor lou date on tommorow,
suddenly thought that already promised him at thursday,die liao!
but he always last minutes tell me, haiz!
after strolling only thought where did i going together with him,
coz he is a busy people many date! is difficult make appoinment with him,
aduiii....大人物大晒D! sor lou .....
*(实际上他一分钟几角钱上落!!但是生意好忙碌!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment