I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, January 9, 2010

him ♥ cash

Was ordered Pizza in da evening,
my mum was cookin', hehe! nvm, snack food for us with it!
Called the num 1300-88-2525. suck ppl received my order,
she wasted my credit and my time to repeat it,
malao, she damn stupid to taken order! sigh!
在某某人的profile看到的!哈哈,很多钱哦!看见爽到!
不知道是那条‘贸力’上传的!!
out of money topic....some syiok>< Today, nothing special can i mention it, i was meet him suddenly, his my secret admired,before! huh, some embrassed when i looked from him, we didn't chat anything, i just silent and direct far him away! i till remember you, xx! Just now, my cousin is entered my house, aduii, still the old look for her, auntie face!xD! whatever, my dad was get the payment, uncle paid it for my mum, and my mum just said, later your dad come back take some money from him, emm, good! my dad was gave my mum and me too, [tambah mulut atm],hahaha, get some cash again. Need saving and shopping day! yahoo....!

Cny is coming soon.Fortunately 14.2.2010 is 初一, valentine day's, single date for me!haiz... (我终于明白为什么单身的人最讨厌这个日子出街!) Akimy and Clement is arrived Penang jor, good, called clement buy souvenir for me, and he said no problem, yahoo! (i want asam laksa can? but i think is some difficult delivery for me!) Tommorow sunday, need work and spend my time, my auntie was borrow some hk drama for me, good, no need ps3 and online again. Feel some sleepy right now, but i gonna watch my movie, channel314! and tonight, will be a good good night! simple post, enjoyable your reading. Mr V, promise that my schedule is 24 hours available for you everytime, everywhere! yup, just for you! special for you LOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment