I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Vicky & Mr.Mahai

Mr M is my new member=mahai先生!haha.
Almost 12something he came and fetched me,
aduii, i'm damn hungry and waitin' him leh.
His friend car was broken down, haiz.........many excuse ahh!
Lately, he was called me and told me he want eat dessert!
''tong yuan'' mahai, i love too!
So i asked my friend and get the map to fought the shop!
Mr m was lately, almost 11something he called me said he'll
late abit come and send me out-of-dessert! nevermind,
because i was busy my talk with someone,
both guy are waiting my call even i'm chatting with him!
Haiz, busy people busy talk!
Quite failure for those, some sleepy!
Some feel is, i don't want out, but his was arrived!
Go to fought my babe D, she was annoyed Mr m,
aduii, so the conclusion is, just out with Mr M!
Old town,
stop cig- say no with pall mall,
but finally, take so!xD
Mr m= mahai, he is Gin
me, peace off
Mr m, busy his talk....mahai! chat with Brian and ignored me.stupid!
me again....damn free~
(其实最忙得人是我,因为上车讲,在喝茶又讲!哈哈!被Gin吊到!)
(信息来,电话蛮响的,Gin很大声的说,出来饮茶就吾好king电话啦!)

Was called him up, almost 1something, asked Gin and take his phone number, hahaha. Funny, long time din not called people in the midnight, some syiok and he is kind and kinda funny!
Gin said:电话费贵啊,king少点啊!
I said: mahai,叫他打返来埋得啦!
Vicky: hai, Brian, do you know who am i? i'm Gin friends! can you call me back?
Brian: har? who oh? i so tired leh and i sleeping. chat with you tommorow can?
Vicky: aduii,cannot, call me back lah, gin call gek! me also dont know is who ahh? haiz.......
Brian: vicky right? i know you! ok, call you back~
Vicky: mahai, now only know who am i ahh? no heart LOL..but u smart ahh!
Brian:haha, i sure know you, vicky mah, not i smart is you stupid only!
Vicky: wah, want said it out meh? even i know i'm stupid!
Brian: hahah, you know i'm sleeping? why will you call me suddenly?
Vicky: i'm unhappy ahh and i miss you mah! so come and disturb you lah, the gin call gek!
Brian: hahaha, ya meh! i so tired ahh....
Vicky: you go sleep lah, bye!
Brian: now so awake liao!......
Gin: 你数一千只绵羊你就睡得着gek啦!因为平时vicky都系甘对我!
vicky:..........................................
Brian:..........................................
.....................S-e-c-r-e-t..............................s-h-h-h-h-!!!.......................................
Haiz, we chated a lot....some fun with him! hahaha, good guy let me kao ahh^^
到最后,最搞笑得就是,我和mahai上山顶,他要还东西给他朋友!下山的时候,看见两只狗在‘搞野’,我指给mahai看,他说:真的很想看他们做的过程!哈哈,死mahai真的倒回去看着它们在‘搞野’!笑到我!最后它们走了!!在车里,Gin开什么歌我都帮他skipped,因为我还是要听down和sexy chick!!哈哈。。。。就这样,我开心了一天!等下下午再继续!mahai今天off day!haiz.......
3.38 am right now, waiting somebody. But he is busy. i miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment