I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, January 10, 2010

刚睡醒

07.17pm right now,
just wake up, hehe!

She is not free coz she've class on 5pm,
emm, i'm okay, coz i idle out of pavilion,
today is sunday, full of fellow and peoples!
date again. my dearest!

i so tired for my work and my sleepin' time is not enough!
Actually everyday 24hours also not enough to let me spend up, sigh!
can increase somemore for me?! idiot thinking.
Especially is Wednesday, my schedule is damn full!

Today was meet Chester chong, my sibling's!
no comment for him, but some fat and look so old!
hehe.

Afternoon, chated with jia qi, and both of us decided go saloon ask something about the hair colour, damn, the charge were low, but my ingredients is not enough, called auntie help me buy one more pack from cosway! I think the colour is nice and well. Important is, must be sharp always! I love the colour, but jia qi still consider about the problem, she called me accompany her first of february only dye the colour......emmm?! I think tommorow i'll go saloon around and direct dye! i detest my hair colour, indeed, my hair top now is black and turn down is brown mix some light red! some weird for the colour! shitttttt.......!Attempts to the new colour, secret. After success, upload my hair style for you guys!

Instead for someone, no comment with him again, Lc face and rude behaviour. Peace off those guy! no heart no pain no feel no annoy no mad. enough! say hi and bye enough.

Simple people's simple post, maybe will going out later! yam cha with him. Perhaps only!


死LOL,我开始发觉身边女生朋友越来越少!!不能,我不能只是顾着kao仔不kai luii!我要公平点!

No comments:

Post a Comment