I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, January 11, 2010

Failure colour

This time i gonna kill the person who're introduce the colour for me,
damn, i damn annoy the person. The person u'll know it even you guys never meet her before.
Open hide, the person is me, myself, vicky!><BLACK lols. Under rhe sun, maybe will getting better with the colour,PURPLE. I was take the mirror and under the sun and scan, malao, emm, just some colour on the top! But inside the darkness places, whole black! Damn moody! This is the big blunder i get it! My hair is dry, i gonna more care it and do treatment as always! I couldn't idle to care it~ pity for it.

I think i'l save money and dye again. That's all, some feel for me is, i'm sorry to my hair.
And i wouldn't forgive myself~

No comments:

Post a Comment