I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Friday @ strollin' day with her

Friday, woke up in da early, around 7something am. Meet her and she told me she so free on afternoon, emm, first we're thinkin' going leisure mall watch movie. Suddenly she told me she want to watch that movie, woo hoo. Her sis said is funny! But L.m doesn't showing this movie. So we decided went to pavilion have a movie &strollin' session. And she came my house around 3something, she came my house make up and gossiped something about our lifestyle! 4something, her bf is arrived. So.......DEPARTURED lols!
Bored time, capture a lot photo!
i've a small tummy, damn fat!
baby fat, is damn fat...
good pose
peace plus fuck off


Lenka lenka, i prefer dessert, especially is ice-cream!
LOLS, smirk fat for me
Daddy and mummy, sweet love love
a tall and a short.
but is a fat WITH a thin!


After strollin' damn tiring,
KFC for lunch!
actually i'm just holding my phone. peace
i more prefer dunhill menthol
vicky and kelly in da kfc~
kelly
vicky
haiz...aduii....deng.....
fake smile=(
mahai face! lolz
daddy~
aduii
eating, and i enjoying!
my hair, hahah, damn suii
no money is a big problem....
she is eatin', and i so love to disturb~
dont know since when,
i love to smile=)
her bf no eye see LOL....
who the oldest and who the younger?
the answers i know you guys sure say me is the Younger! right?
preety really and handsome really?

no more daddy....





Aiyar, forget push up, before out~
my hair colour just little obvious! sigh!
0ops....sorry! it's my habits!haha
my friend my buddies dislike i sit as like this,
especially is my family and boys!
(that's my attitude, chui ahh? hahaha^^)
Forgot mention it, no movie on that day, no ticket!
have ticket but just available for gold class or will been lately!
haiz, time is not match LOL, damn!

Night, went to Jia Qi house waiting someone come and fetch me,
sure, is boy! haha

look as after drunk.

Midnight, went to kepong old places between us,
老友老地方!meel ice!
That's all~ continue my next part stories, Kuala selangor!

No comments:

Post a Comment