I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Adiu*

I was tired and double extra tired!
Was slept in the lately on last night again.

Was watched movie at Leisure mall on last midnight, avatar, damn nice, i was admired Jake Sully! Someone same as me, said that he is leng zai! agree?
Almost 2something arrived home and 3something lying down on the bed straight slept!
Woke up in the early, 8a.m@ raining, need work, slap my face and open sexy chick and forces myself woke up! Diu, i need a sleep again later!

12something, uncle was sent me come back, on facebook, aduii! Received called from Gin, we chit chat a lot, normally just gossiped some people! We're top '广故佬'。My msn was busy with him, but finally we just chat seldom only! He gonna take a sleep. Double V chat on tommorow,okay?

Still kept facebookin', open a status, chat probably 1 an hour some, so awake! Chat with them, quite funny, started when i been malay gek? Gin and Chris are so suck, they said me halal and go club couldn't date me out of--alcohol! Aduii....both of you so good ahh~haha, friends& buddies~

This week, i think will be full schedule, someone is booking me on last week. But meanwhile, i think i'll ffk some date! Coz i'll busy interview my job!! If no problem, this wed will going club, if Mr Camry On our date, woow, syiok ahh, 6botel chivas is waiting us! Hope that he'll attend~

Evening, slept around 6o'clock, was silent my phone, 016 & 017 too. Woke up press the phone, aduii, luckly i've switch it silent, many miss call and msg that i received. Tonight will switch off my phone, good idea!! Vicky dislike people call me or find me when i sleeping. Kecuali itu 'sor lou'. Special for him only!

Ne-yo is open concert as soon, suppose will be next week, aduii, on astro hitz.fm and always playing his song! I love ne-yo althought he is dark as like Akon. No lah, his sound is damn melody for me even i just recognise some album from him! Support that, but i won't attend his concert, quite of peoples.

Did i need to stop alcohol and cig? When i look through the mirror, i've tummy! Ishh, damnable~No supper for me on recently!

No comments:

Post a Comment