I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, January 1, 2010

Just came back from work

Last night was slept in the lately, some spammer is spam my phone, my dream is processin', suddenly 016 is ringing, lou por sms me and told me he meet dao toyota yam cha! so...? both of you've 'yuan fen' LOL! haha, after that, 017 is ringing too, a msg, the guy asked me, can kao you anot? aduiii.....if kao must line up first! hehehehe.....i till wanna be single! so i decide off the sound and continue my sleep. HUH!

Woke up in da early,busy for my work, busy what? haha......same as that, busy talk with the uncle auntie! walao, they're many talk with me even i busy to the work. The uncle is kind, and auntie is quite funny, she look so young for me, she called me guess how old am her.i guess she just 40++, meanwhile she told me the answers, 70lah girl! (normaly just i'll call people guess my age LOL)she was teached me a lot....emm, enjoyable my learning!

Chui chui shui, still remember what's danny mention me, 'chui shui kaki'. Haha, normaly, what kind of people i also love to chit chat. Especially is older, take some experience for these matter!

Tired for my work, 'da gong' with parents, emm, syiok abit, eat and drink all is include-free, my stomach is full but i till can take away some! i gonna fat as soon, on diet too, but meanwhile, many people said that i'm so slim and thin! Especialy is my mum, she gonna cook some enrich dishes for me everyday! Huhu, home cooking is health.

My bro is went back university on last night, i thought he is arrived in the midnight! Haiz, no people argue with me, some bored with the surrounding! Quite failure,suddenly i miss him.

Still stress on today, haiz, i need a job and cover my life, new year is coming, and my pocket money is running low. Some called me don't bought mng again, and some called me stop-cig. Aduii, i know lah........Finally, movie tonight! good. no need payment!

House chores later gonna take a shower and deep my sleep! i miss him again!
Pictures will upload soon, maybe later! see my mood! go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment