I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shopping dayz

Going out Pavilion lately,
with my dearest Jia Qi and her bf,
i'll be alone, but is okay!

Just came back from work,
i din't bring my phone,
came back open the 012,
sigh! damn many miss calland msg!
Call the mahai, and he told me something!REDICULOUS.

Funny man, Gin Gor......
we say yes with toyota , say no with honda! right?
we always support toyota, especially is Vios~
(Gin, you know i know lah! haha)

damn kisiao with the guy! exaggerated!
Thank's for him.

This few day will be full schedule!
Today, after pavilion will going kepong find my friends!
My arrangement is damn full,
Tommorw maybe out with sor lou, Kuala Selangor!
Sunday i need interview model and after ladies hang out!
Monday, drunk again with my buddies,
but i haven comfirm yet,
i need ask them and make appoinment!
(Akimy, Clement, Calvin, Candy, Gin, Bryan...)

Tuesday, wednesday, both day i'll be free some,
thursday, family gathering! whole family will been enter the party!
Friday, still thinking and waiting people's date!

DAMN........money? where is the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment