I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, January 4, 2010

Yesterday! Funny

Was meet up Mr R on last night. Long time din not meet him out-of-gossip! Probably half an the year, suddenly miss him. Thanks pui ling asked me find Rakesh! If not i already mistaken our friendship till be the ever as long ago!

Finally, was sent msg to him and he called me. Nice man, he till remember who am i. Vicky Mango! Yahoo, i wouldn't forgot you even i've a lot new buddies! friendship.

10something he was arrived my home and we dicided went to old town yam cha, i miss white coffee! We chit chat a lot, and many things let us gossiped! He was till the old face, but he was leng zai jor! Hahaha, quite funny! And i was asked him, Rakesh,did i exchange anything? and he told, yup, matured jor. Thanks him! Meanwhile, he and his girl friend sweet sweet loving! Congratulation! And Vicky is till single! Good~

To be frank, starting stop cig on recent, yesterday was very 'guai guai luii' and doesn't take any. Stop with Dunhill Menthol! agree?

Mr R was date me PD trip, nice guy, hope as soon will been it on recent. We're chatted our old memories, and he asked me, worth for recognise him and get a lot crazy trip? hahaha.......Jom, pd rock agains! Meet you at soon. PD & Bangsa Dolphin Pub~ hear that so nice well for the surrounding! Old friend~ waiting your date!

Was arrived home in the early, 4am arrived and online. Tank was fought me chit chat at msn. He is unhappy and sadness, so-sorry with him, i couldn't help him anything! But i just can consult him even he're very trouble! ''包租婆''!

Oh ya, did i going Penang on this friday? monday night or tuesday will coming back? I thought go with them is quite boring, i means no money no fun! She said she'll sponsor some for me. But.....
Suddenly, i hope that the trip will going with him, sor lou! Don't know why! Maybe he're the top map! haha, no lah...some curiosity i'll first thinking of him~

The mahai ahh, mahai GIN, realy mahai.....hahaha^^, where we going on tonight gek? and tommorow? haiz....damn hardess to arrangement my schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment