I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jusco shopping day's

Thursday, meet up selin, colin and both auntie and uncle!
went to Jusco. damn full of fellow,
because it was Jusco vouncher day.

I was spended RM100+,
what am i bought on that day?
i also don't know.

After strollin', sure dinner,
before having the dishes, photo sin!
selin wong is preety?
vicky chong is cute?
colin leong is cute? or leng zai?
bored images, slipper.
couple love, dearest~
auntie chong is leng.....but fat some!


my favourite, fish fillet!
my item,
the stupid is told me he was sick,
i was worry him and thinkin' what should i buy for him,
emm, BROS warm tupperwear, inside what the favourite of bevarages
hahaha, he knew i knew lOl. the taste is nice? stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment