I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Interview @ mid valley

Emm, just came back from mid valley,
my head damn suffer!
Yesterday night, i fall asleep, damn!
slept around 2am something,
4am i woke up and opened fm and tears suddenly dropped down!
i was cried and my forehead damn pain, wtf!
almost 8am something, my mum called me wake up, damn!
she nagging some for me, aduii, sleep again! almost 11something only woke up!
Hehe, Mr Chong sms me in the early, and he told me something, i was awake! just a small matter!
And i was sms the ''fan shu'' mr S~ hehe, he called back! malao ahh, damn funny lol him!
(he as a child need me always nagging only get the action,aduii)

Afternoon, meet up Mr wai, and both interview together! hehe.
successfull, starting next week i'll be busy, need prepare my stuff and dresser, formal look. 26/1-18/2, no off day and need full shift everyday! damn, i think i can maintain my schedule, no night life no shopping on recent until the end! the salary i till get some satisfice, 1K++! unfortunate, new year i couldn't attend village visit my parents, nevermind lah.money is important for me!

My top stupid sor lou was called me in the afternoon. he was arrived JB luh.
Forgot called him buy souvenir for me, aduii! sor lou, sor po want souvenir ahh, chocolate! okay? hehe. I miss you so, meet you this sunday, we go full house together ahh!><

No comments:

Post a Comment