I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Today & Tommorow

Tommorow,
Science and Art!
emmz, i think science is abit difficult for me,
coz i haven get my revision yet.
Art-haha, damn easy, close your eye also will pass it.
Quite easy for me!

Just now,
Came back from field,
My cousin came my house accompanied me,
now my house is quite,
just leave my mum and me!

Colin, Louis, Selin, and me.
Crazy,fluster,happy!
We play badminton,
but some unfortunate, is blowed and rained!
So, our outdoor activity is gonna end,
sigh! less stress but felt some tiring even the activity is fun!
Colin Leong vs My puppy Jacky,
hahaha....secret! I wouldn't say it out!
This sat, they're date me go swimming!
Lols, yesterday they was BBQ!
some dissapointed coz i couldn't enter and join their parties!
Yup, i gonna signing off in da early,
tommorow is exam and i wanna revision!

No comments:

Post a Comment