I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Eve 2009

Haiz, i was felt a lot suprise and happy. That i've a lot people date me on tommorow,
apasal ahh? izit all of you think i'm single than accompany me?
Either have me join the parties will be more crazy?

Thanks a lot, and apologizesssss it,
Maybe i'll lost the chance with someone,

Examples, the first buddies date me, Ms A and Gin.
Gold hill club, booking me on last thursday!
(Finally, gin said if i ffk nvm gek, next thursday out of laundry drunk again! he invite me) wewewe.....Gin treat me woh!

Second, sor lou.
He is date me opera or cheong k.
But he still haven comfirm me yet,
stupid plan and stupid date? haha.......
date a sor pou oh, dare of you! peace off!

Third, just received a called from Ms R.
She is date me going Vegas on tommorow night.
And important is, she said that she'll intro many dude and boys for me.
She is funny at the phone! i kept laughin' with Gin.
haha, she is good for me coz she know i'm single-ing.
She scare i'm lonesome and date me out of clubbing!

Lastly, somemore date me out of dinner,
but i'd know, i'm lazy for these date!

Many buddies till keep asking me,
where you want to go on tommorow,
can tell me in da early? i gonna go fetch you and ready the parties!
coz many backup is waiting me!
Aduii, say it again, vicky chong just have one!
haha, izit i'm LC to you guys? sorry.....

Conclusion is,
i till consider it which parties is suit for me on tommorow,
but i've to know, if i ffk you all,
you all will feel some dissapointed...........^^

Buddies, gold hill- 35%
Sor lou-50%
Ms Ruby-15%
Dinner-5%
Stay at home-0%

Thanks with you buddies,
Gin, Ms A, Mr C, Mr C & sor lou+++, my family is so love me on this few week since i break with him! thanks.

Masa sudah tidak awal, aku ingin tidur dengan awal lah.......good night! But i think later will more spammer spam my dream! hahaha

Ultimately, more pic will upload soon and the stories haven be the ending! hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment