I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Genting + Christmas eve + Pavilion

(Picturesss baru sampai sini, sekarang baru upload, masih panas dan fresh! )hehe......
This topic already using my precious time and '捱眼训' to done it, aduii, many pimples is bursting out ahh, damn hatred for those stupid ugly fat face! haiz......

First by first,
Genting trip, wednesday!23/12/2009!
(my first trip is gave sor lou liao......)

‘狼’材女貌! my darling lou por~
smirk smile with my cappucino, without dunhill methol! hahaha~
aduii, fake of smile! fat face!
my lou por is a bad guy, he is smoker......
but i love!
with him again....i love this pic!
vicky and akimy! Ms A is处女 (virgin)
i love my tongue my everything, include T.piercing,
but that day i was ate it! damn.....gonna buy it as soon again!
stupid.....
vicky in da coffee bean, detest smoke!
Night out day again.
same as that day, after genting, the curve dinner!
lady or girl?
mature or childish?
Christmas eve, church & gold club
casual look!
lou por drunk and blur liao......good, and cute
smoker kaki far me away please,
i hate second hand smoke!
Christmas day! shopping with darling D!
time square punya!
sushi king, thank Mr D treat me an enrich brunch!
the coffee bean, double pure chocolate ice blended.
paid sendiri! not so syiok, hahah!

waiting Mr D atm....sien and tired!
he is not care me and coz i'm his ah4....
yeah baby! i miss you....
Home sweet home~
and my blog is done liao luh, enjoy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment