I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hurt so pain

Was told myself everytime,
I can't let the tears dropping even i'm sadness without you.
Remembrance our love stories.
(Bleeding love jor, sadness)

What can i do? forget the matter?
I couldn't forget you.
Heart so pain and i was cried in my heart,
my heart kept bleedin', felt unconscious without thrill!
i'm so-sorry, attempts at all of y-o-u.
I wouldn't forget what that happen between with us on recent,
2years, memories of two years,
but i've to promise you,
just let it gone, give some times for me,
i thought i can do it and will be more better!!

I've no mood but i till kept the fake smile on this few day,
nobody's at home,
Yesterday was felt lonesome and quite, G-O-O-D!
my bro was called me woke up at midnight,
he was asked me for supper,
and he was knew, i din't take my dinner,‘死衰样’
so he asked me and DA BAO laksa for me,
i was ignore him, and i felt nausea- food!
and my bro was reply me,
(mother not at home so you better食自己!)
Good, my mum was called in the morning,
first words i received from her,
(does you eat? i said, yes,da bao liao! she ans me back,'emm')
Just now, my mum was callin' back,
(she asked me,you stayin' at home? i said yes and sure LOL.)
(she asked,no go out yam cha and dinner, and i said, no ppl date and i was ate maggie liao)
i felt some awesome to my family,
they was treat me as due, izit have something they was knew?
(i don't know, if know will been nothing!)

Was slept in da early on last night,
around 11some i was slept as like p-i-g!
(because i so hungry! sleep can ''TAHAN LAPAR'')
The stupid was sms me at midnight,probably 2.30am.
what can i said with him?
he disturbed my dream sigh!,
and he asked me, sleep jor mei,
(my msg ringtone called me woke up received the msg)!
sigh, he the special for me, if someone disturb my sleeping,
she/he sure will give me fuck until scare!
But i was reply and chat with him even i so hungry!
Walked to kitchen and drunk a lot water,
so awake and chat with him, until 3.30am,
called the stupid and slept, and what i do?
kept thinkin' all the rubbish!

My mum is on the way coming back,
good, no need go out and DA BAO,
i so hungry right now,
but i idle out of food, so i decide go sleep LOL,
good night and sweet dream!

My life was gone,
everything is gone and i keep the boonbastic at all,
no love no problem,
christmas is around the corner,
This year,2009, single lady celebrate it with family!

And i said it,
Single life is diffrent~

No comments:

Post a Comment