I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, December 28, 2009

♥ unhappy and please stop it!

'' vicky chong m.h just have one!''
*the fake smile i wouldn't pretend it with you guys again!
tired,累了!
Happy= just a common thing i can do it everyday!
I so stress, pressure without a real smile,
my smile, my love, my personal include my life,
all is fake and copy down from it! do you know?
anyone can tell me what is 'buddy' ?
anyone can tell me what is 'love'?
anyone can tell me what is 'respect'?
(my Inggeris is so worst, what's that? can explain it for me?)
All it gone, all the matter is ruin and suck!
headaching until now, what the method i can solve it?
Friends with those or each other is fake or real?
who can tell me>?
what you want to do and who you want challenge it?
anything is occured between us and you or them?
I detest people pretend infront of me and behind me is the betray!
(who the friend is trustworthy for me?)
Enough and please stop it,
doubt of you, who can i believe it again?
all is my friends include ex,
please stop it the argue!
I so tiring.
ain't stupid and idiot!
I've eye to see, i've ear to hear!
You guys not told me,
you can friend with him and you too told me can friend with them?
so what happening now?
is that my fault?
but i know, is my problem and fault!
so-sorry, i so tired even you all treat me so best!
(aduiiiiii)
can i gv out the game you're playing?
i just want freedom and happy,
izit difficult to get it?
今天你在车骂我,我真的很不爽你! 你说你看见我眼红红,对不起,我没有!
你的大话很美,钱帮你出了就是了,不用找借口我帮你付,就当是车油费!
我不想再欠你任何东西了!!
还有,今天我很意外的是你说话很粗,把我骂得很肮脏!算是什么意思?
和你分了几个星期,没有人骂过我,朋友全部都很疼我,家人也一样!
今天你的心情不好,我能怎样,静静给你骂就是了!
你说我sohai,是,我真的是! 满意没有?
今天和你说的话,你生气我,我明白!我也和你说对不起!
我不是有意要勾起那些字语!我说错了!!
你知道我为人!你也不是不了解我!
我很讨厌你心情不好就拿我来出气,
你是我朋友,我就是这样忍好了!
你变了,变得骄傲了!

No comments:

Post a Comment