I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, November 30, 2009

My arrangement

Yup, forgot post it out too,

This week schedule is damn free,
Before sat planned it is full, but now is full become zero.

Don't ask me why, coz i'm too asking myself!
All the guy ffk, what celebration all is delay and will not invite it.
Tommorow, Gin will going sunway with her xxxx....
And some annoy coz she agree my idea and sudden broken it down,
wtf, wasted my time and brain juices thought for you.
Is fine, i detest people called you think and broken it.
LOL, wednesday, Akimy birthday,
i thought she is busy at that day,
and probably she'll delay it soon,
haiz....nevermind, i still can accept it!

Fri or sat, i'm still waiting people date out yam cha,
if no date, you use the knife kill me better,
one week staying at home,
you not die i also will boring until die,
I wouldn't staying at home in whole week..........

I want go pavilion around,
long time i didn't enter pv again,
i miss pv damn heartess,
Although money is damn low,
but car fee i still can pay it....hahaha!

Later afternoon, staying at home revision science!
I gonna score pass at this subject,
yeah! study hard! i think i'll stop fb,
and and and and.....what gonna i posting it?

Forget what i'm gonna post jor, damn......
nevermind, coz my brain is blurring,
I so sleepy right now!
I gonna sleep in the early, so. good night!
I'm so tiring in te whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment