I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Webcam with dearest

Aduii, taken by him, my darling Louis. He is cutted his hair, damn yong shui, but still have a baby face. I'd know, next week is opening school, so he must cut it.........Crazy with him. I love webcam since last day! haha, syiok oh, but my webcam is broken down, save money and buy it!


sor pou face.......damn ugly erh...i was cut my hair. sor lou said i so kawaii! and lou por said so cute as like kid!
haha, thanks comment at all! kawaii is better then mature lah...'老水'



This time is my real smile lah.




Huh, weird abit.........but actually is cute. i think!

the stupid colin leong,' gao gao zhen' at behind!







And lastly. my souvenir! haiz.....J punya signature sudah tak ada, but i till his fans of love!
More pic will upload soon, i waiting my lou por and Ms A upload and update!
So, am i still continue my topic?
yes, today many stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment