I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, December 25, 2009

Aduii!!

Aduiiiii, many pic was upload it by Ms. A!
damn yong shui ahh, baby fat face for me!
Can i dlt it? hahaha........

Just came back from hang tuah,
one word can mention for me right now
'tired'!
Going out as like 'sardin' around the corner and inside the mall!
Pavilion, t.s and sg,wang is damn full of fellow~

Woke up in da early, 9something Mr.Davin was sms me called me woke up,
haiz, was slept in da lately on last night, 4a.m. only slept leh.

Woke up dressed 'leng leng', called my brother fetch me to Station Lrt,
he was kind for me, hahaha, he through sent me to T.Square.
walao, first time woh! free of transport and money!

Stories about today i idle to mention it out,
i just can said, accompanied Mr D is tiring!
He is busy bought his clothes and shoes,
and i? as like ah 4 followed on his back.
Ahduiiii, leg so aching ahh!

I was change it to hotlink,
was went to low yat maxis bought a sim pack,
is so LUCKY for me,
the num is damn easy to memories and important is,
my birthday figures on the back-012xxx8012!
Damn nice and wonderful.

Was spend a lot money,
now i'm the shortage for money,
i already gone and bankrup luh,
you guyss don't date me out of parties liao,
i gonna take a rest and save money!

*Pic will upload soon, idle at all my stories,
my post until here and stop it!
If you willing, go in my fb profile and get the photo!
Here will been lately upload! thx~

*刚才的我不是不想和你聊天说话,
是我真的很累,加上早上有种不舒服的感觉,
我想呕但是过了一下又没有!
我没有出声真是把你吓惊了?
(他说我没有出声是件好事!吊他~)
今天真的很静,
最舒服就是在Pavilion Coffee Bean那边‘叹烟’!
爽啊!! 在那边坐了很久,也想了很多东西!
把你闷倒了,对不起!
谢谢你的陪伴,谢谢你的sushi king (brunch)!
好友。

No comments:

Post a Comment