I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, December 28, 2009

♥ 很爽



I'd my deep nightmare, sweet dream, due rest on last night,
no people called me and sms in da midnight!
Good, i enjoyable for those!

Woke up in da lately.
11 something, lao por sms me and asked me 'wake up mei'.
Aduii, my dream still processing at that moment!
But it okay, because i also gonna prepare everthing,
havin' a mask, after that house chores,
my brother is argue with my dad,
haiz, noisy and fun!
But finally, they're setter it and my bro was maked me laugh!
Thanks him, '烂get' a lot!

Since don't know when, my family is always joking.
Haha, if everyday can become like that is more good and futher!
Lols, i was refresh it, kept asked myself on last night,

single or in a relation which is better,
today my answers is, one is better than two!
agree?

Friends? no comment at all,
just let it gone!
学你们说的,多我一个不多,少我一个不少!

这几天都很free,没有appoinment,
留在家很爽,到时到候就有人和我说话!

No comments:

Post a Comment