I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Yahoo

Louis and Colin was came back from singapore luh, haiz, i miss them. Woke up in da early, just received many call and msg, but my phone just leave at upstairs! Aduii, both of them are on the way coming my house, i waiting my souvenir and J signature! Haiz, my home is riot of them, i think will challenge ps3 again with them, my brother sure funny at will be. He is kind of child, but just leave a girl, selin wong! Her mum is in hospital, so i think she is staying at home. And me, gonna going out lately. My event is full on this few day! But anywhere, just less some accompany my family, i'm so sorry for those are nagging me everyday.haha. I miss him, miss my buddies everyday even we're keep contact everyday! I miss you Ginggo, meet my lou po and Ms A later, out of sg wang. Yahoo, peace off to them, i just enjoy my window shopping and dating with lou po! coz my money is running low on recently, parties everyday until pk, hahaha!

By the way, more few day is the opening school, some feel for me is, i was graduated, i was freedom, i need a job and cover my life lah! Looking for full time to spend up my idle time.

My brother was format computer on last night, all the data is gone, huh, fortunately my pictures is already upload. Important is, i forgot move my song to folder D, haiz, some heartbeat for me, all my love song gonna download again! waste my time!

Yesterday was getting a deep sleep, so sweet coz the cool air for me!

And lastly, i gonna go saloon cut my hair, damn messy as like grass! Huh, gunting rumput*!

I'll be back from here soon, stay tuned and don't miss me a lot, i scare of flu, running nose! haha, did you get what i means?

No comments:

Post a Comment