I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, December 27, 2009

寻晚夜


寻晚同过小姐饮酒!
第一次就奉献左卑巨啦!
我好少陪女仔饮酒!
感觉上好怪啊!
她系得gek....系我差jek!
To be frank, basically only boy will treat me eat and drink,
but my first time means that the girl is treat me eat and carlsberg!
one bucket both of us is gao dim,
but i seldom drink it!
she is treat me dunhill light,
aduii, the taste so shit, menthol is better lah!

Was meet up all the high school punya 'old' friends,
walao, all exchange a lot, and the stupid!
c y l, called me treat her two bucket!
walao, i'm the bankrup and my money is running low!
she thought that i'm drunk as like blur!
Sebenarnya, dia sudah mabuk LOL!
ToTo, tipu org tdk otak!

they're ordered two bucket carlsberg,
aduii.........a lot guys over there also need A-A payment oh?
rugi liao, ordered sky juices lagi worth mah!

最近生意好忙!
电话一粒钟几蚊上落!
耳仔痛,手痛,但系嘴吾会痛!
早晨好得闲,但是没人打来!点解gek?
夜晚好眼寻,但系好多人打来!又点解gek?
(因为全部都要做工,变度似我好得闲系屋企寻同食!) *注米大懒虫
012 & 016都系!
卑屋企吊到!广我生意好L忙!
事实上,都算系gek!哈哈!

Was slept in da lately on last night,
around 3something lah,
chat with sor lou at msn and with my lou por at fb too!
both of them damn ham sap! aduii, both of you knew i knew lah!
s-e-c-r-e-t! they was chatted with me a lot! shhhh..........
(but i know, they're joking with me! blekkk)

6a.m. sedang saya punya sweet dream,
the stupid is called me woke up!
A-D-U-I-I! just a small case also need to told me.
but he my vvip, i wouldn't reject his call!
received his call and laugh him! haiz, sleeping also getting happy!
first time gave you liao! so rugi ahh me!
stopped the call and continue my dream! shhh.....silent dream!

8a.m, my family and cousin is called me woke up out of breakfast!
Aduii, baru tidur sekejap pun mau bangun oh!
(many pimples is bursting out ahh!)
Until now, so tiring but so awake!
Going interview later.
Hope that is success!

No comments:

Post a Comment