I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for a Job

3.09a.m right now,
I just came back from Thai club!
I won't thought before i can go in,
Ruby, new friends, we was meetin' out at steven corner!

Begin,
Gin was date me go out yam cha,
we went to MCD and steven corner,
Gin ex gf was funny and she sent a msg to GIN,
Title: Looking for a boy, wth......damn fun loh.
Gin was forward the msg and wrote something about me,

(As like this, some i forget coz the pages is too long!)
[i'm vicky, i'm looking for a boy or men, ages must been 18-22, no tb no gay just for boy, need a height of tall and weight is normal. If any information can call me if you intersting, contact Ms Vicky, hp num is 016-743xxxx! thanks]

Stupid Gin and me, what finding a men, walao.........DAMN IDIOT!

Gin called his new ex gf, Ruby, she is nice and friendly. When we chat i felt so cosy. Walao, Gin said my stories again, looking a men,bla bla bla. Gin asked Ruby intro some men or boy for me, both of them funny and so seriously, she were show the pictures, her ex her boss her parties friends also said match for me! (fat,thin,tall,short,rich,poor,clever,naughty,dude,++)

What can i said with them? just speechless and continue our topic! hahaha, i love you men!

After yam cha, Ruby wanna get her salary and through went to thai club.
Ruby bring me in, and she intro her supervisor, boss and 'men' for me! Good LOLs! Rich punya style!! Important is, she introduce her job for me, sell alcohol. And i was interview it even i'm unwilling~!

Venue: maison, aloha, thai club........
Salary: (basic) Rm120 per night, just 4hour, transport is include,
(co...)Rmxxx per night if you're the top!
(one month) the figure is make you crazy LOL.

最后她老板送了一句话给我,
他说我有的是口才,值得考虑!

就连他们也这样说? 朋友也是! 真的没有?

Still consider, Gin was intro P1max for me! which i should try? WTF, money and normal life?
Wake up only think, tommorow need to wake up in da early for 'dim sum'!

*一包烟就这样搞定了!爽~

No comments:

Post a Comment