I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My stories stop as soon

Tommorow, skip my class and going back ipoh with my mum, that's mean I staying at ipoh 2day 1night. Oh yeah, shock and glad cz getting holiday with myself. Whatever this not my first time went to ipoh station, actually and however i'll just going back visit my grandma, my auntie and cutie cousin, ImissThem! Meanwhile, also can shopping and release! Recently, this two week busy my assignment and never ever rest/cosy properly bringing many emotions/pressure and fast as soon will become madness! LOL, meanwhile, morning woke up and can't talking as usually cz my throat is painful, speechless! Disgusting lah wei, can't chat with my friends! Fortunately, my mum quickly open coconut for me and went to school got abit of sounds, but need cheerin loudly my friend only can hear, but I know, there are pratice joke with me-[sei ye lei dei ahh]!!

Secondly, today afternoon, after finish up school, me, jin, sam, xue decide went to mak mak and take a lunch, suddenly jin bf came and picked up jin. Haha, we all excited and just random let her bf picked up us! So we make a new decision and went to MCD take a lunch.[My throat painful and getting cough], but still ate a lot! Fun of that moment, jin and her bf facetious and always arguying that means she represent for us and let both of us envy! We all just maintain a post 'smirk', I suspected that jin bf treat jin not bad!! JIN HOR...However and whatever, just wishing you always getting happiness! And please cherish/grasp him oH..DON'T LET HIM GO AWAY! If not you sure regret!

Ultimately, variety items I need to buy, but just shortage money, however, I will possibly save money and get it all. My items containing..handset, shoes, make up and important is perfume and COACH wallet! My birthday is coming soon at next month, so just expect got ppl will buy for me!! If not, I will thought ain't and get it all!! I won't oblige my friends buy for me! Just freaking and let ain't shock a while only! HAHAHA!! okay.. signing off, I want equipment my stuff and luggage! CIAOZ...

No comments:

Post a Comment