I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nosy paker

5AI- disgusting/unlike/anti/ fuckin off this class right now,
I've comment for you guys,
tellin bunch of the someone damn Nosy paker..
Don't thinkin you all very smart and not represents you can LC people,

Please don't show me your idiot/lame face~
* smart does not means you can said people laugh people arrogant people,
I've guess sometimes your also will getting weaknesses,
* Whatsover, Human not perfect ten is the best/great,
whomever You're the one of the guyssss!!

Fuck it off!! Keep your mouth shut and don't make us angry and get mad!!
This is the warning although we are same on the school, building, and teacher!!
I'm not so easy and let your making it down/lose!!

Before critique people, please introspection yourself first!!
*Don't do suck things behind me instead after fuck you be a coward!!
You all guys just will let people humiliate!!

I'm not the barbarous guy,
If you're unsatisfied/annoyed me you can come infront said me, scold me, either you can fuck me!!

Obviously, we 5A3 not the loser and won't let you making down!!
Learn your book and don't always just implicitly gossip/critique people,
Bull shit!!!

I'm not angy or anyelse, just let you guys know about all the idiot so childish!!!
Conclusion-Please, don't bully my friend behind me, if you got hard show me your face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment