I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kim Gary - lunch

Today afternoon, take a lunch at Kim Gary. Me and Sam, skipped tuition class coz me got some reason and fellin' not well!! Here the pic mention for you!!
Macau Pork chop burger-mine
coke with lemon, sam one
Red bean ice-mine
HK style baked rice with cheese-sam one!!
Before paid the bill, sign up member card from K.Gary because is so many benefit for customers, I won't lose it and next month is my birthday, if I got member card, atleast I can get vouncher, discount, important that, birthday I also can invite my friend's geng celebrate together at K.Gary coz above six person can get 50% discount!! It so worthy for all the customers. If you guys haven signing up so immediately and sign up lohh.

No comments:

Post a Comment