I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, July 13, 2009

Get medicine

OMG, just come back at clinic!! What the fuck of me, doctor diagnosed and said I've gastric and begining now I can't eat a lot of snack food including that tom yam, chili, and sour food. Now my mum cooking porridge for me inside the kitchen, Oh no, give my mum scolding/nagging just now because woke up in the morning unwilling eat breakfast and night willing keep fit also don't want eat dinner. So sorry mum!! Realise that I've know that's my fault. I've introspection myself!!!

Go ahead, doctor said I got headache because always play computer and he told me computer got many bad effect, this bad effect will influence our body unhealthy and always getting headache. I can't always play my computer startin now. But anyway, I'll take care myself proper and litsening doctor consult until my body recover!! Is't Am I smart^^

Ultimately, I'll possibly let my body recover as well as soon! Gonna signing off and eat my medicine, after that, recess as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment