I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Espressamenre/ illy

Just some random photo for you guys, posting out my picture and idle to type out all the stories, haha, now suppose studying at room, but just use a few minutes to upload my photo coz promise it will upload on today!! Posting out my photo;


Espressamenre!! Passion this restaurant since the day
when I'd tried the food!! IS NOT SO EXPENSIVE
Darling sam..
Pompelmo, my beverages!! fuckin best!!

and another is Aranciata BTL, sam one!!
me..smirk!!
Foccacia Pollo, mine!! The taste is so weird instead
so delicious!!
Benedict, sam one, also delicious!! ilove it, I'll try next time!!

The coffee bean!! high tea!!
Okay, just some random photo post it out, next time will go back this restaurant try new dishes,
but maybe will choice morning coz head that breakfast is more delicious, haha!! I cant wait for myself!!
Oh yeah, I'll possibly take you back, CHARLES & KEITH, that day saw one pair of the shoez damn love it, slipper, but decoration is so wonderful, RM 105 haven discout it, but actually I won't buy it now coz I want buy it after END of sales coz got paper bag, another item, PULL and BEAR,TOPSHOP love this brand, skinny jeans RM100++ and the clothes, Last, MNG, fuckin love all the design, actually I'd a lot of this brand item, yeah, next month will go shopping at pavilion!! My birthday coming soon, yiip, so expect it and promise myself will save up money buy a lot of item!! But I thought that save up money is not the effort for me!! Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment