I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hardess!!

Just went to see doctor, getting flu/running nose, coughing. Getting headache almost 3days just without fever, if not that sure seriously and became H1N1!! Doctor din have any comment for me, just give some medical!! Is that word? Fuckin angry cz tellin him give MC for me, and he din give me!! Bull shit man, tommorow went to school my teacher sure unbelievable for me cz many time skiped class d!! Whatever, just random it!! Now, stay at home and rest!! Meanwhile, Headache-ing, eat panadol also nothing helpful!!

'sleep'-is the good method for me!!


Oh ya, sign up my twitter by yesterday~here my site!!

http://twitter.com/vickychong

actually just a simple event for me!! I'll take my time and upload it!

No comments:

Post a Comment