I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fellin not well

OMG, just coming back. Haven shower right now and freaking felt it wonder. Went to jusco just now and buy some items and eaten KFC with sam. Getting throat and cough!! WTF i'm happening. Friday, no school cz all the parents need attend to school get report card, I won't attend and thursday i'll will going back ipoh again. That means, thursday and friday no need go to school just skipp my class, haha! Fun right and maybe sat out with my Friend's gang. Swimming again, cz last sat i never tried to swam. This time sure be flunk!! Some awesome felt it now. You guys sure know all my friends such as frantically!! haha Okay, just signing off cz need take a shower and hurrp up my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment