I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

H1N1

OMG, now suppose on the way going ipoh, I already prepared my luggage and stuff last night, just now my mum call me wake up prepare all the thing and stand by, unfortunately, outside raining!! LOL Haiz, just stay at home and waiting rain stop! Weather now is coldness, but i'm not fellin cold! Meanwhile getting flu, whatever, later going out I must wear mask. I can't let virus bringing getting sick or someelse, now just scared H1N1{so lame}. But i guess is nothing right? Just now msn chat with tank zai, she awake/asleep until just now,woow..she said she also getting sick, and I tellin she back ME TOO. And she said I got H1N1. What's going on? haha..seriously, I will take care myself properly! YOU also must take care youself and drink a lot of water.

Ultimately, signing off.. stay tuned and wait my post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment