I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, July 10, 2009

Unwell

I should update my blog everyday, to be honest, my brain no idea and point and let me write the topic/stories!! So sorry guys.

Recently, I've set a target for myself, I must improve myself and do many revision on this few month, SPM, just leave a few days only!! I already make a decision, set up my schedule/time table, complete all my exercise book. Open a group and discussion with my friends gang, sept-is my trial exam, it's coming soon!! Although is hardess for me, but I'll try my best and done it and such be successful!! I must have a good benefit!!

Nowadays, some teacher give a good comment for me, appreciate ya, I won't let your dissapointed !! Atleast I also will pass up all the subject just without {sejarah}-hate it very well!! By the way;

1st-Economy-I'll try my best and memories all the main point!!

2nd-Math-request this subject recently, thanks my tuition teacher, disgusting my school teacher,actually she is for my own good, but she very nagging!!(And she always use Smart
class better than us, WTF) she is idiot!!

3rd-BI-also must more learning and memories all the poem, short story, and THE PEARL!!

4th-BM-same as BI, but more hardess than BI!!

5th-P.Moral-haha, actually is okay and no problem, but sometimes will confusing at NILAI!!

6th-Perdgn-bothered and not so interest!! Just let it drop!!

7th-Sejarah-never pass it from primary school, without cheated! Hate memories history!!

8th-Science-maybe can score it pass!!

9th-P.seni-No need read and close my eye do it also will pass cz realy so easy for me!!haha

Is that all, I having 9 subject in SPM only!! Fortunately just 9 subject I getting, if not sure many stress, promise it and control myself in a good benefit!!~Meanwhile, I've give entertaiment for myself, if not I sure will dead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment