I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, July 20, 2009

Muggy'

So sorry guys, my photo can't upload right now,

so will delay it and suppose upload it on tommorow, okay?

Promise it will upload early!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, nothing special.

The weather is very muggy and hottess ,
God, please rainin' either decrease the temperatures!!
I can't request the wheather as like now.
Is so let's people disgusting and get mad!!

Come back to my title,
Today, felt not well when i'm attended science class,

I'd ate the medicine in the early mornin'
When I pay attentioned to the lesson,
suddenly my whole body many swear,
and make a lot of doze!!
I'd thought that i'm not feelin well as the moment,

I thought back at recess I'd ate bread and HL milk,
Maybe I can't request cold drink either my medicine is finished workin',
haha!! Ultimately, I also nothing but came back home just got some sleepy, exhausted,
and got felt so idle, haha. Anywhere, I'll take care myself properly!! Now, need to study!! CIAOZ

No comments:

Post a Comment