I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dreaded

What's going on of me,
我究竟发生什么事啊?
I couln't accept the fact;
我不敢面对事实;
Madness I'll getting it right now!!
我现在就快会发狂了
**Highest temperature today is going,
天气很闷热的,
Twice week also haven recover!
What's problem I'm getting it now?
Askin' myself so many times,
I'm so scary and dread it.
Last week, Gastric,
This week, inside stomach a lot of air,
Today, fellin' not well again,
I've know my mum is dreading about me,
就是那么多病,吃不安睡不好。
今天去看中医师,
又说我有所谓华人说的 [朱毛丹],
When she finish diagnosed me,
Called me don't bath, just can wipe body
can't eat chicken, pork, beef.
So now I just can eat vegetable!!
WTF, gruesome for me!!
Next week, what cause I'll get it???
My brain is so confusing,
I can't concentrate my homework and my lesson.
When I attented to the school,
is so hardship for me,
now here pain and later there painful!!
It's so worse and cruel!!
So idle enter to school.
Stomach painful right now!!
Oh shit,maybe I'd infection any virus or poisoning!!
I can't secure it and release everyday!!
救命啊,老天爷,你下雨可以吗?
我很讨厌现在的天气啊!!

No comments:

Post a Comment