I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, July 10, 2009

Ms Vanessa

That day very apologies for you..
But is not a big deal d..
And I'd no angry you d,
So you no need worry and complained with your ah gor lah..
Is such be fine!!!
Our relationship to be continue right now..

You; this life is my berry muii..
MY HEART MY MIND,

`Pls don't touchin and cryin ahh..
You know you lah!!
Easy and cryin,
I've no time and consule you back!! haha

Oh ya, how about your b'day?
If I not forgot the date is 29/7/09 right?
How you celebrate and with who?
If with your boy boy and don't forget leave one day celebrate with me!!
And i've plan a great party for you!!
Guys include got me , you, gor and esther!!
To be honest, friend with you 3 year and never celebrated together with you!!
You see how you busy in your life..
Important that, pls don't forget we're the LEO guys ahh!!
hahaha..I think you are happy right now when you see this pharagraph!!

Ms vanessa, at here need to say with you, SORRY,berry mui!!
That pharagraph I was exchange d,
If you want angry, just blame it on me!!

*Finish viewing this pharagraph, leave comment either sms for me!!
Waiting you!! `IF CAN CALL ME LAH, SAVE MY CREDIT AHH~

No comments:

Post a Comment