I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gastric

Friday, din't have ate my medicine coz thought that my gastric is well d, finally, that day I'd vomited and felt not well. Now I just know/understand it about this serious, eat is very important for us, i'm so regret and I'd know this is my fault!! Yesterday went back to clinic, doctor said that I've stop all the food include spicy, sour, bitter, ice, cold. OMG.. twice week I've stop off all the taste and must continue my medicine!! Whatever that I'm disgusting but I still must litsen doctor consult!!

Just twice week, I must effort it babe!! I've recover myself and get a healthy life, meanwhile, if I've recover back, three taste I also must less it, tom yam, laksa, chili, ices and cold drink. WTF..

Goodbye my favourite!! Now, my mum had remind me same of the word once a days..^^PLEASE DON'T NAGGING ME AGAIN, IT'S SO BORED FOR ME YOU KNOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment