I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, July 3, 2009

Ipoh downtown

Just coming back safe and sounds. Damn exhausting, anywhere, just update my blog and let you guys know where i'm gone at ipoh station.

Todays, went to FU SHAN eaten 'dim sum' with my family..

famous places that we gone!!new decoration..
big and clean!! just 2nd day opening!!
our tea..
siew mai and har gao..
my favourite!!

zhu cheong fen...
egg tart..cha xiu pao..another i dunoe callin wat>
my cutie cousin..smirk!!

and some pic is me!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Afternoon, almost 2 something me and my mum took mini bus
went to bus station and ready came back kl..
ipoh downtown..
although is not modern than city..
just a great scenic spoit i've freakin..
i love this places cz many location food over here!!
is truly if you have visited this places before and i've din have lying you guys!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
8pm night some,
arrived home safe and sounds..
oh ya, forgot teelin morning went to Jusco bought my facial cleanser,
BIOTHERM..best..
Now, spend out of money..
so, tommorow stay at home and no hang out with my friends gang!!
Ultimately, just common stories, so sorry and cause-no mood!! Don't blame it on me guy..signing off and ready to sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment