I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Save money

Yesterday and today, stayed at home and save my money. Even that is realy bored but no choice for me, hang out-all surroundings also got H1N1. I'd sick right now and bringing I must avoid it. SHIT MAN Yesterday although is boring but my cousin came and visited me. Oh yeah, thanks guys, louis, colin and selina. Haha, selina taken her puppy and play with my bibi jacky. Happy and jacky so friend right now cz my cousin selina and her puppy{happy} stayed at my home 2day i night. Saturday-fun day crank that!!

Today; sunday. Woke up early in the morning. Just stayed at living room watched movie and play online games, hahahaha!! Thanks all the guys came accompanied me and let me save up money ya!! That's all and my whole weekand!! Recently the weather is hottess! Next sat, planning go to swimming with my cousin or my friends gang!!

Ultimately, signing off and take a shower and watching movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment