I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happi birthday 29/7

For you for you,
Is you is you,
Vanessa XXX!!
**Don't so scary and just at here talkin with you
Happy birthday to you, my dearly Vanessa!!
If I didn't forgot it, probably today 29/7/09 should be your big days right? Haha, I can't celebrate together with you because of YOU!! You reject me, I annoyed!! Haha, just kidding around with you! Whatever, I also must thanks for you coz you help me save up money!!^^ Okay lah, just pardon you lah! That's your gift!! Haha!!
This year is your sweet 16 birthday right? Haiz, growing up and big girl d lah, must take care yourself ah!! To be honest, last night I'd thought and obviously you 100% will celebrate with your darling boy boy right? Haha, I was suspected it and also must at here wishing you have a great birthdaysss!! Muackszz berry muI~
Don't argue with your gor or your bunch and said we forgot you birthday ahh!! bla bla bla~
Don't said we doesn't have conscience to treat you worse, is who reject us first?? That is the fact babe!
-Loyalty and ask yourself whose fault and unwillin' celebrate with us together!! Har?? Har?? Har??
HAHA, don't blame on us oh!! ''suii luii bao''
****If free find me ''yam cha'' /hang out ahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment