I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, July 31, 2009

Last day of July™

Idle to blogging right now,
some random photo and showing out here;
no make up, natural!!
my hair style, got 'some' colour,
I'd dye it black but......hihi!!
Just wait teacher give warning then will dye it black!!
hide it away, haha!! smirk!!
Magazine and some exercise book for revision!!
My favourite & passion love- Baskin Robbins™[pint]
Expected in a whole month until yesterday,
haha, because discount day is more worthy than common days!!
30/8-31/8, double days offer coz specials day for Malyasian™.

Oh ya, gonna signing off and accompany my Babe Jacky {puppy}. My dearest mom callin' me teachin' him sit & stand!! My mom wanna him be a perfect puppy,{no problem and so easy}!! Now, he'll just know 'hands'. When we talkin' about the word 'hands', he'll automatic show his hands for us!! Yes, mention about him I'm so glad and happy, because I'd lost two puppy once april 2009!! My lovely dearest dogs, they was died and leaved me away, so missing them everydayss, I can't forgot it!! Ya, I can't thought that again, now I almost gotta to cryin', just out of this topic!! I'll try my best and teachin' jacky become a good pets!! Alright, upload tommorow!! Night's

No comments:

Post a Comment