I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, July 24, 2009

sick

Yesterday, ate back my medicine, I'd thought it is suitable for me. Ate d wasn't vomit, felt not well. Yup, this is the good method and I'd finish all the medicine until recover !! Headache, felling nothing happen, I'd use the method when I headache, use cool water wash my face, massange, relax or go bath!! Wait a while, is so okay !! I can't anxious and don't thought so much, less some stress and get a comfort recess. Later, no event for me, just stay at home and sleep, watch movie!! HANG OUT-wait until recover!! Save up my money and celebrate birthday with my friends. Oh ya, CHARLES & KEITH, the beg the shoesz, missing it. I'll possibly and promise buy it as quickly!! Topshop, must go around shop and buy a dress for birthday that day wear!! Haiz, perhaps when I can get it all???
sick..........! I'd miss someone since last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment