I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dinner

Today din have entered to school coz woke up in the morning felt not well, haiz, just skipped one day and all my friends gang also idle attended to school!! Tommorow promise it will enter to school and tuition class- math, I can't miss it. So in love math recently, I'll study hard and focus it!! Come back my gambit,

Just now, went to restaurant with my auntie, uncle and dearly cousin. We getting dinner at LENG SENG!! Haha, had an enrich dinner, long time din have try it, my passion favourite CRABS!! Although I'm getting gastric, but I've thought that maybe nothing happend so just random it and eat some only!! Is best and cheap, love it love it!! Here the pic for the crabs;

Crabs
chinese medicine, trust worthy???
Have you tried it before? If I drink finish is got any helpful/ purposes for me?? Actually I so disgusting medicine of chinese. I can't acceptable beacause the taste is so making people felt loath 'DUMB'. Just now my mum oblige me drink until finish, WTF, is so bitter. I've suspect later I'll vomit.
I've have some curiosity and askin myself, any possible certain will recover if I drink finish? My mum so like petition to the GOD at temple when my family getting problem, sick, fellin not well. This is chinese said that '问神'. Izzit peldged we'll nothing/recover? I'm not so in an able to believe. I've more confidence for doctor. Haha, anyway, I'll try it coz I awaleness my mum is an anxious for me!! Whatever, try it and don't let my mum nagging and worry me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment