I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Child and adult's whose fault?

Nowadays, all the children many issue and become naughty, seriously, they become a violent guys, what matter that they'lll become like that, is the cause of parents???

I can specified the conclusion and say it- all the child will become like that because all the parents does'nt scold them when they fault, important is no teach them proprely!! Is that i'm saying corectly?? Do you agree??

I'm realise and very depressing to all the adults, don't discussion/gossip with friends and said that your son/daughter very naughty, always let you dissapointed, always blunder!! Bullshit!! Please, thought that before you want critique your son, please introspection yourself and askin yourself, when them fault, is that you got teach them correctly, perfectly you can scold or beat(no frantically) them let them understand what is wrong and correct!! Directly, slowly up you will successful and they will more mature and more quite!!

Haiz, out of this topic, just got some issue and write out this stories coz my autie getting some pressure about her daughter that means also is my cousin!!!

* Oh ya, my photo will upload tommorow, promise it and let your know last friday I'd went to pavillion and tasted the dishes at ILLY!! Haha, although the taste of dishes got abit of weird but actually also delicious, I'd recepted it also and feel not bad. I miss it the beverage now!! Okay, post out photo tommorow and next time you guys can go to try!! ciaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment