I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, August 1, 2009

My bday!!!

I've no mood right now, don't know what matters that I'm happening!!
My bday, just leave 11days,

I suppose had make a lot of decision before that, I've stupid thought by myself go where for celebration,? Have to date who? Buy what favourite cake your will like to eat? And just invite my friends enter my bday eat and fun up the party!!! It so happy when I'd thought it!! But this just a short while DREAMS!!

Perfecty, I've suspected it and consider my friends not so willing celebrate together with me, because some working ,some shortage for money, and some busy of their life!! And some sure so disable because I haven ask it they reject me d. So thanks because they use their brain consider many wonderful reason for me!! So thanks!!

The reason is, 1) aiyar bf this month come back, not free!! 2) my bf salary on this month so low!! 3) that day was not free woh, next time lah!! WTF, my bday one year just i time, if your unwiling celebration with me, not need use so many reason and talkin' all the shit things for me!! I'm not idiot okay, I've consider that before coz your not such me as your buddy!! Right?? It's no excuse!!

I've so annoying right now, by the fact, some of my friends will so happiness because before they bday, I'll make a suprise, no money also have to buy gift/cake, call people join together and sure the bday party will so irritating!!

My bday, ouch.....whomever----> got who remember it, got who will give me suprise, got who will decide the party for me, got who will do it for me, I've asking myself now! Damn dissapointed!! Nevermind, I just will be quite and pretend nothing happen it!! Darling sam said it true, you hardship make a bday party for them, but until your bday got whose will decide for you? They 99.9% sure will forgot and pretend nothing happen it!! Oh ya, I've realise and refreshing now!! I'd so awkward and won't be the idiot again!! Faithless pig!

* Maybe I'm so making your hates it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment