I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Common and Rainy Day

Woke up in the early morning, started rainin',
I'd thought second because not so willing enter to school,
But ultimately also oblige myself entered it!!
Even that so bored for me, and I never regret.
Outside rainin' is the great weather for me!!
Damn cool and refresed!!
But I can't sleepin' in the class,
make a lot of doze and so sleepy,
this cause of the weather!!
Come back my topic,
I'd nothing happen for now,
And today is my BIRTHDAY,
Celebration with myself, haha!!
Before 12am, I must make a wish!!
Happy Birthday to ME^^
Sweet 17
Sat, hang out day..
With my dear sam and vanessa..
Is so long time I din't hang out,
Ya, I'd recognise it^^
Whatever, will enter to Pavilion on sat,
Mybe will celebration it at TGI FRIDAY..
I've expected it since last year!!
So if you guys out that day,
You can look me around,
Vanessa, I'm waiting your MSG you know??
Jia Qi, thanks for your wishing..
And my friend, said it H.Bday with me on today^^
Honestly, I haven recieve any gift, NWM, just let it@@

No comments:

Post a Comment