I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, August 20, 2009

crazy failure HUMAN

So thanks for you because mention the BEAUTIFUL word for me,
谢谢你那么用心良苦的把那个字语形容在我身上,

Now I only appearant the word said into your mouth,
真所谓‘擦鞋’。

Thanks for your mouth use the word introduce ME!
Friend with teacher also callin' the word,
OIC, I've thought this well.
I won't upset,
and I'll receive the word properly,
I also very appreciate what you said me yesterday!
Maybe you're quite failure and envy me so friendly with teacher,
Ouch, I forget you the cool ship inside heart, face and mouth.
So nomarly you won't talk with a stranger whatever people talk with you.
Ya, I'm so different with you,
You're the lame, shit, failure in the human!
[Confuse why I like that mention you? just ask yourself]

How you mention me I'm not care,
I just will ignore what you criticize,
Because you're the slut, spam, coward guy.
-You love to gossip people,
[just you can critique people, and we can't say you back!]
-You not responsible,
[teacher callin' you also ignore teacher]
-You selfish,
[people ask you thing you won't ans people]
-You treat people bad!
[you will understand how your behavior]

Inside the class, all guys are appearant who you're.
How your relationship, [bad]
How many friends you have, [less than 10]
You know we know it! [we've eye to see]

Why I'll say you like that?
I'm not upset and not scold you back.

Is I want let you understand how your behavior.
You not the princess and I sure won't treat you good!
You just the failure human in your life! 'Dust'

我擦鞋,起码我好你几百倍,
如果你要批评人家为什么不当面说呢,
也许你没有资格,
也许你没有受过教训,
也许你也没有出来社会看看这个世界,
你只会被人在背后说你没家教没教养。
你的缺点任问一个人也会告诉你,
你的优点任问一个人也答不出。
很奇怪为什么我会这样说你?
问问自己去找答案。

No comments:

Post a Comment